The SelfLess Intent

The SelfLess Intent
We All HAd Trouble With Love & Others

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello,





Hello,

I am Dr.Pat Babar, the audit and accounting manager working with the Bank Of Africa.(B.O.A).in Burkina Faso, please indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$9.5 Million in your bank account, 50% for me and 40% for you then 10% for any expenses.


You will stand as the next of kin to my late customer whose account is presently dormant for more than Eleven good years, please contact me via my private email address (patbabar222@gmail.com) for more information’s about the transaction.

Please treat this business proposal as strictly confidential as possible for security reasons and note that the deceased is a German nationality named Mr.Andreas Schranner.


Your full information’s

Your Name.........
Your Home Addresses.. ....
City.. ......
Country.. ......
Home Telephone.. .....
Private Telephone.. ......
Fax No.. ......
Marital Status.. ......
Age.. ......
Sex............
Your Passport........
Occupation.. .......
Religion.. .........

I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Best Regards
Dr.Pat Babar


No comments:

Post a Comment