The SelfLess Intent

The SelfLess Intent
We All HAd Trouble With Love & Others

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

best christmas since i can remember ! Hate makes me research Send My Man Home Now !



          Jovanni and I had a great time the best we had in the last 3years,I walked him to train station to visit his father,sister`s uncle ricky from florida,and etc,etc,etc, i got call (unexpectedly from his granny ,) she speaking an done dropped her anger at a brother thats infatuated w/her grandson,she told me she moving to florida and that none of her relatives here are invited to go but she loves jovanni,but her dctor told her to back out of her relatives life if she wants to live longer(stress killing )she asked if I can help jovanni get from airport at 730 if sher cannot pick him up i said of course.........the gifts at christmas at CFH were much much apreciated,an the songs from carla were heart touching) LOVE YAH CHUCK////////////////////DID NOT SEE MY MO



"I am not educated nor am I an expert in any particular field. But I am sincere and my sincerity is my credentials."




No comments:

Post a Comment